1. USE OF WEBSITE
This is website is owned and operated by Angling Publications Limited, an English company registered under company number 2345313. Its registered address is 101 Broadfield Road, Sheffield, S8 0XH. VAT Registration Number is 471 0727 59.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3. YOUR CONTENT
"User Content" means material (including without limitation text, images, clips, videos, comments, posts and any underlying material) uploaded, shared or submitted to our site by any user.
Whenever you upload User Content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those rules and standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
With respect to User Content that you upload, share or submit to our site, you grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your User Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form or media and you acknowledge that your User Content may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship.
You agree to waive any moral or similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have in and to any of the User Content you upload, share or submit, even if the User Content is modified, altered or changed in a way which is not agreeable to you.
When you upload, share or submit User Content using our site you may be making your User Content available to the general public. This means that both non-registered and registered users may be able to view and access your User Content. Please do not upload your User Content if you do not want it to be available to the general public.
You warrant to us that:
iii. any User Content you upload, share or submit using our site complies with the Rules of Acceptable Use set out below; and
iv. Your User Content (in whole or in part) does not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties.
4. RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE
Comments, message boards, personal profiles and any discussion forums or pages of our site where you are capable of posting material (including User Content) are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of our site that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited.
Your use of these forums and our site generally is subject to the following rules which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
You must not:
· use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive User Content;
· upload, share or submit any User Content which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate;
· upload, share or submit any User Content on our site which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential;
· upload, share or submit any User Content on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
· upload, share or submit any User Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful;
· upload, share or submit User Content belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it;
· upload, share or submit User Content where the use by Angling Publications, or any third party licensed or permitted by Angling Publications, will give rise to any third party claims;
· directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by Angling Publications of a product, service, content or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service;
· place any links on our site where those links take users to unlawful material or material that otherwise contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use;
· place on our site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use our site for any commercial purposes (which would include using our site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
· register or attempt to register as a member of our site unless you are at least 13 years old.
· use our site to solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
· impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
· upload, share or submit User Content containing any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information;
· alter, adapt, modify, copy or create a derivative work from the Content; or
· upload, share or submit any User Content that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
· We accept no responsibility for any statements, material (including User Content) or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
· We reserve the right to edit or remove any material and User Content uploaded, shared or submitted using our site, for any reason whatsoever.
Any complaints can be reported by sending an email to either:firstname.lastname@example.org but should always outline the subject of your complaint and in the case of complaints relating to a webpage (if possible) include a link to where the webpage which is the subject of your complaint may be easily located.
Please note that we do not view, edit or pre-screen contributions to our site (including User Content). Consequently, comments, reviews and/or feedback (“Comments”) relating to you, may be published on our site and could be critical or defamatory. We assume no responsibility or liability for any Comments or User Content uploaded or published by users.
We have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Comments, User Content or other material that is uploaded, shared, submitted or posted to the forums of our site without the need to state our reasons for doing so.
6. TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
Notwithstanding the above, we will try to warn users that their access to our site and/or their membership may be suspended or terminated.
You use our site and the services offered by us at you own risk. Our site, the Content, the User Content and other services offered by us are provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. The content and information displayed on our site is provided without any warranties as to its completeness or accuracy.
We do not guarantee that our site, the Content, the User Content or any services offered by us will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Angling Publications (including its officers, employees and agents) expressly excludes conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability incurred by any user of our site, including, without limitation, any liability for:
i. loss of revenue, income, profits, contracts, business, goodwill, anticipated savings, reputation, data or information;
ii. wasted management or office time; and
iii. any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT